San Francisco Franchise Show is scheduled for two days- on the 19th and 20th of November, 2022. The event is to be held at Alameda County Fair Grounds. The show features franchise exhibitors, and franchisee enthusiasts to negotiate, survey, and research upfront. Various workshops and talks have been added to the agenda of the show.
The franchise show has featured seminars from eminent people from the industry and the allied, which are as follows:
- On the 19th of November commencing from 11 AM and closing at 5 PM.
- HOW TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS – FRANCHISING VS. SMALL BUSINESS START-UP, by Chris Conner from Franchise Marketing Systems. Here the objective would be to acquire the know-how of building a business plan, market strategy, and defining goals for your new business start-up. Comprehending the factors that differentiate the franchise systems from starting a business from scratch.
- HOW TO USE YOUR 401K TO FINANCE YOUR BUSINESS START-UP, by Steven Cooper from ERSOP.com
- BOOKKEEPING AND ADVERTISING TIPS FOR YOUR FRANCHISE, by Moses Nae from TaxLeaf
- THE FUTURE OF FRANCHISING, by Hossein Kasmai, a successful Franchise Creator, who has been a consultant to over 600 brands worldwide.
2. On the 20th of November, commencing from 11 AM and closing at 4 PM
- HOW TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS– Franchising Vs. Small Business Start-up, by Chris Conner from Franchise Marketing Systems.
- SMALL BUSINESS AND FRANCHISE FUNDING IN 2022, by Samuel Phelps, from Tenet Financial Group. The objective of the seminar is to learn about both equity and debt funding to purchase a franchise.
- THE FUTURE OF FRANCHISING, by Hossein Kasmai, Franchise Creator.
- A TO ZEE: 5 STEPS OF DUE DILIGENCE, by Lynne Shelton from Shelton Law & Associates
The seminars are on the agenda to assure the franchise and business owner enthusiasts have a thorough knowledge about buying an existing business, interacting with the franchisors, and strategically planning everything around the business.
To avail Tickets to the San Francisco Franchise show, Visit here: The San Francisco Franchise Show – National Event Management (e-registernow.com)
Liked what you read? Follow us on Linkedin.
Want your franchise news to be covered? Send your Press Release.